Dubai has brought together all government health insurance systems under one umbrella known as ‘Enaya’.
The unification covers Saada insurance and other government insurances. Following the move, there will be one insurance for all Government of Dubai workers, the Enaya insurance.
• Residents of the emirate of Dubai who don’t benefit from some other government insurance.
• Representatives of government offices in the emirate of Dubai and their families
The extent of reliance inside the health insurance program for Dubai government workers incorporates:
• Emiratis: Wives, sons as long as 24 years of age, daughters until marriage or work, and parents.
• Inhabitants: Wife and three children younger than 21.
The unification of all health insurance systems is pointed toward giving progressed incorporated consideration and high quality clinical benefits.
The choice was taken later broad investigations and in participation with the Dubai Government Human Resources Department, Dubai Finance Department, with the development and oversight of the General Secretariat of The Executive Council later conversations on maintainability of health services and arrangement of great clinical benefits to guarantee health and prosperity for all. The conversations additionally centered around additional reinforcing preventive consideration.
Enaya highlights two diverse specialist organizations: Neuron insurance and Almadallah Healthcare Management.
The program incorporates thorough inclusion for maternity; healthcare for eager moms and their kids from the start of the pregnancy until later birth. Not at all like other insurance programs, there is no hanging tight period for this qualification.
Different advantages include:
• Momentum infection states and persistent illnesses
• Illness prevention
• Complete inclusion of occasional routine assessments and vaccinations